Your Countryside Wedding or Vow Renewal Ceremony Includes:
* Romantic, Love-Inspired Ceremony, full of sentiment and rich
in love, performed by Ordained Minister, Pam Powers Moore
* Your choice of wedding locations
* Unlimited Photos at your choice of wedding location to document and
preserve the memories of your day
* Vow and Photo Collage to further enhance your memories
* Your ceremony will be conducted in calming solitude, surrounded by peace, tranquility and absolute
* Traditional wedding vows, "I Do" Vows, or you can bring
* Traditional Wedding March or Processional of your choice
* Your choice of daytime ceremony or evening tiki-torch/candlelit ceremony
* If you desire, you may share your first dance as Husband and Wife on the wedding platform.
* Beautiful Rose Embossed Marriage Certificate
Materials to help strengthen and improve your marriage
* White portfolio containing
all Keepsake Materials
* I will file your signed Marriage License with the proper
authorities and send you a copy by return mail.
* Name change document and lots of
other helpful bits of information.
You Need to Know Prior to Your Countryside Wedding Ceremony?
* I officiate
all of my own ceremonies and take great pride in the fact that each and every one is delivered with "heart"
* Ceremonies held at my home are considered Christian Worship
Services and are officiated tenderly, reverently and respectfully.
* My only requirements
are that couples truly love each other, that they understand the importance and sanctity of marriage and that they have a
sincere desire to be united as Husband and Wife under God's Blessing. That's it!
We are proud of the quiet, serene atmosphere that is so much a part of our surroundings and are happy to share that beauty
with you and your guests.
* There is no more lovely scenery than that which
nature provides and we make every effort to make our wedding areas beautiful. No further decorating is necessary, but you
may bring your own decorations, if desired.
* If you would like to use your own decorations,
they must be removed promptly following your ceremony and everything put back the way it was when you arrived.
* I allow one hour per ceremony and ask that you and your guests plan to arrive no sooner than 15
minutes prior to the start of your ceremony.
* Please come
dressed and ready as changing facilities are not available.
* All couples
must present a valid West Virginia Marriage License prior to the start of their Ceremony (Does not apply to Vow Renewals or
* Any Ceremony performed without a valid West Virginia Marriage License
will be considered a Commitment Ceremony only and will not hold legal status.
are happy to include photos at your choice of wedding location with your Countryside Wedding Ceremony package. Photos will be delivered digitally, by email within one day of your ceremony.
* No Personal or Professional Photography and/or Videography is permitted on the property. [NO EXCEPTIONS]
* Cameras and Personal Video Recording Devices are not permitted on the property [NO EXCEPTIONS]
* Telecommunication devices; cell phones, blackberries, and such must be turned off prior
to the start of the ceremony. [NO EXCEPTIONS]
* Booking is first come first serve and dates will be held with a 50% NONREFUNDABLE deposit with final payment
being due two weeks prior to the ceremony.
* If by chance you find it necessary to change the date of your ceremony, all monies will be fully
transferrable to the new date, provided that my schedule permits and I am available to perfrom your service at that time.
* Short-Notice and Last-Minute Ceremonies are always welcome. Weddings booked within
a 24 hour window may incur additional fees.
Guest count is limited to no more than 25 people.
* Your wedding is a special moment in your life and if you would like to
have your father or other designated person walk you down the aisle, I encourage you to do that.
* I welcome the opportunity for you to share the enjoyment of your
"first dance as husband and wife" immediately following your ceremony. I have a wide selection of songs and if you
choose one that I don't have, I will be happy to download it.
Due to the fact that I only allocate one hour per ceremony, I do not host wedding receptions at my home.
* We take great effort to ensure that your experience at my home
is an enjoyable one and that your needs are met in every way.
* That being said, I ask that you please be respectful of the fact that this IS my personal residence and not a public
* By appointment only. .
NOTE: My weddings are scheduled to allow
one hour per ceremony and it is encouraged that couples make every effort to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the ceremony
start time. When the ceremony does not begin promptly at the hour it is scheduled, it cuts into the next couple's
time and does not allow them the experience they expect and deserve. That being said, there will be a $50 per 15
minute late fee for weddings that do not start on time. This fee is geared to protect my couples
from being inconsiderate of one another and also to allow me to do the best job possible in providing
a beautiful, memorable wedding day. If more than 15 minutes late I reserve the right to cut out part
of the ceremony to compensate for the time difference. I do everything within my power to make your
ceremony perfect and starting the wedding on schedule helps that to happen. Thank you for your consideration
and I appreciate your understanding.