Your Countryside Ceremony Package Includes:
* Romantic, Love-Inspired Ceremony, full of sentiment and rich in love, performed by Ordained Minister, Pam
* Your choice of wedding locations
* A Complimentary Photo Package is included with every ceremony officiated at Heaven's Grace.[Limited to services officiated
at my Countryside Venue]
* Your ceremony will be conducted in calming solitude,
surrounded by peace, tranquility and absolute beauty
* Traditional wedding
vows, "I Do" Vows, or you can bring your own
* Traditional Wedding March or Processional
of your choice
* Your choice of daytime ceremony or evening tiki-torch/candlelit ceremony
* If you desire, you may share your first dance as Husband and Wife on the wedding platform.
* Beautiful Rose Embossed Marriage Certificate
Materials to help strengthen and improve your marriage
* White portfolio containing
all Keepsake Materials
* I will file your signed Marriage License with the proper
authorities and send you a copy by return mail.
* Name change document and lots of
other helpful bits of information.
You Need to Know Prior to Your Countryside Wedding Ceremony?
* I officiate
all of my own ceremonies and take great pride in the fact that each and every one is delivered with "heart"
* Ceremonies held at my home are considered Christian Worship
Services and are officiated tenderly, reverently and respectfully.
* My only requirements
are that couples truly love each other, that they understand the importance and sanctity of marriage and that they have a
sincere desire to be united as Husband and Wife under God's Blessing. That's it!
We are proud of the quiet, serene atmosphere that is so much a part of our surroundings and are happy to share that beauty
with you and your guests.
* There is no more lovely scenery than that which
nature provides and we make every effort to make our wedding areas beautiful. No further decorating is necessary, but you
may bring your own decorations, if desired.
* If you would like to use your own decorations,
they must be removed promptly following your ceremony and everything put back the way it was when you arrived.
* I allow one hour per ceremony and ask that you and your guests plan to arrive no sooner than 10
minutes prior to the start of your ceremony.
* Please come dressed
and ready as changing facilities are not available.
* Seating is not
provided, but you are welcome to bring chairs, hay bales or anything you would like to ensure that your guests are comfortable
during the ceremony. Many times guests prefer to gather around the Bride and Groom and stand during the ceremony.
* All couples must present a valid West Virginia Marriage License prior to the start of their Ceremony (Does not
apply to Vow Renewals or Commitment Ceremonies)
* Any Ceremony performed without a valid
West Virginia Marriage License will be considered a Commitment Ceremony only and will not hold legal status.
* We are happy to include a Complimentary Photo Package as part of your Countryside Wedding Ceremony package. Photos will be delivered digitally, by email within one day of your ceremony. Collages will be
sent to your home of record by U.S. Mail.
* No Personal or Professional
Photography and/or Videography is permitted on the property. [NO EXCEPTIONS]
and Personal Video Recording Devices are not permitted on the property [NO EXCEPTIONS]
* Telecommunication devices; cell phones, blackberries, and such must be turned off prior to the start of the
ceremony. [NO EXCEPTIONS]
* Booking is
first come first serve and dates will be held with a 50% NONREFUNDABLE deposit with final payment being due two weeks prior to the ceremony.
* If by chance you find it necessary
to change the date of your ceremony, all monies will be fully transferrable to the new date, provided that my schedule permits
and I am available to perfrom your service at that time.
Short-Notice and Last-Minute Ceremonies are always welcome. Weddings booked within a 24 hour window may incur additional fees.
* Guest count is limited to no more than 25 people at my Countryside
Gazebo, and no more than 50 at my Countryside Pasture Setting. (This count does not include the Bride, Groom, or Bridal Party)
* Seating is not provided and the couple is responsible for obtaining
chairs, hay bales, etc. for their guests, as well as for their removal at the end of the ceremony.
* Your wedding is a
special moment in your life and if you would like to have your father or other designated person walk you down the aisle,
I encourage you to do that.
* I welcome
the opportunity for you to share the enjoyment of your "first dance as husband and wife" immediately following your
ceremony. I have a wide selection of songs and if you choose one that I don't have, I will be happy to download it.
* I do not host wedding receptions at my home; however, I can recommend several
wonderful restaurants and facilities in the area that can accommodate your needs.
* We take great effort to ensure that your experience at my home is an enjoyable one
and that your needs are met in every way.
being said, I ask that you please be respectful of the fact that this IS my personal residence and not a public venue.
* By appointment only. .
NOTE: My weddings are scheduled to allow one hour per ceremony and it
is encouraged that couples make every effort to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the ceremony start time. When the ceremony
does not begin promptly at the hour it is scheduled, it cuts into the next couple's time and does not allow them
the experience they expect and deserve. That being said, there will be a $50 per 15 minute late fee for weddings
that do not start on time. This fee is geared to protect my couples from being inconsiderate of one
another and also to allow me to do the best job possible in providing a beautiful, memorable wedding
day. If more than 15 minutes late I reserve the right to cut out part of the ceremony to compensate for
the time difference. I do everything within my power to make your ceremony perfect and starting
the wedding on schedule helps that to happen. Thank you for your consideration and I appreciate your